Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Lookie what I did!

So I tried my hand at making pizza last weekend. From scratch. Yup you heard right, I made pizza from scratch. It was yummy too!


But as you can see my dough stretching skills leave a lot to be desired. If you have never spread pizza dough let me tell you. It's hard. Really hard.


This was Rick's piece. Awww a heart. I did that on purpose, yeah, that's it, I made that crazy shape in the dough so Rick would get a heart shaped piece. It's my lovey dovey side showing through. Now don't go getting sick from all this sweetness!
If you want to try to make pizza, but are nervous, afraid, and too petrified to try, well, you should be. It's hard. But try anyway!

3 comments:

Grammie said...

Yummie!! We look forward to sharing your pizza in a few weeks!!!!

Love

Mom

Anonymous said...

Rolling out the dough is hard! I made pizza with Rosette a couple of times over the years and it was so much work. You have to love your family and really love to cook to do that. I admire her and now you for making homemade pizza for the family. As much as I love my family, I don't love cooking! :) Cinnamon

Grandma said...

Your pizza looks great! (and hearts are good too!) Doug's aunt made homemade pizza for us when the boys were little. (I had never had any). Needless to say, we love it! Glad you took the plunge...it will bring you many great memories! Love, Rosette