Saturday, May 2, 2009

Happy Birthday!



Dee and Rosette are having a birthday today! We won't mention their ages, we'll just say they're OLD!! In the picture above Dee is on the right. I'm the cute one on the right. These two ladies are unfortunately going to have to celebrate without us. But even though we have moved far away from the festivities it doesn't mean we can't eat a cake for them. I mean a slice of cake. Did I say a cake. I meant a piece. So you two be sure to comment what flavor you would like and I'll get right on it. Yum, Drool, Cake!

We hope you both have a wonderful day, and that you don't let all those OLD jokes get to you. Like:

Three old ladies are sitting in a diner, chatting about various things. One lady says, "You know, I'm getting really forgetful. This morning, I was standing at the top of the stairs, and I couldn't remember whether I had just come up or was about to go down." The second lady says, "You think that's bad? The other day, I was sitting on the edge of my bed, and I couldn't remember whether I was going to bed or had just woken up!" The third lady smiles smugly. "Well, my memory's just as good as it's always been, knock wood." She raps the table. With a startled look on her face, she asks, "Who's there?"


And don't forget to get your birthday spanking, plus one for good luck!!!




4 comments:

Dee said...

awe! thanks sister!!!! happy bday rosette!!! mom is making me cheesecake so that is what i wish you to have....BUT if it must come out of a box, chocolate with cremecheese frosting or brownies!!! wooT love

Grammie said...

I'll have your piece! I used gram crackers from Trader Joe's for the crust. Have you ever had them? YUMMY!!!

Love

Mom

Nikki Lukas Longfish said...

happy birthday deedee and rosette!

Grandma said...

Thank you, Amy! That was special...who was the girl with the short, dark hair???
Happy Birthday, Dee! I've been celebrating since last Thursday when my staff gave me flowers! They had a party on Friday for me and the florist delivered the flowers a day early! OK by me...today is another cake at the office in Lakeport, then I'm done! Miss seeing you guys...maybe when Amy and Katie are visiting! Love, Rosette