Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Presents, Presents

Katie was pretty excited for Santa's arrival. We went to Church on Christmas Eve, and she was an angel!! Literally, she dressed up as an angel, and was in the Nativity play. It was adorable. Then we came home and she wrote out her note to Santa. See above.

Well, Santa wrote back. It was all very exciting! She got everything she wanted!!! But, Mommy and Daddy didn't get our spy-o-scopes. Maybe next year. Spy-o-scopes, for those who don't know, are how Diego does his rescue work.


As you can see Santa was very hungry, the only thing left was a bite of carrot. Like the Halloween place mats. Next year we might be unpacked enough to use Christmas mats!!

This is the scooter that Santa brought her. If you ask Katie though, Santa brought her everything. I would tell her who gave her the gift, and she would tell me, "Well...maybe Santa brought it. So thank you to all of you who gave her gifts, she loves them all, but she isn't buying the Grandma gave you this, or Aunt Dee gave you that. She knows the truth, Santa brings all the gifts.

Look at the excitement!!! She was pretty tired of opening gifts. She informed me that opening presents is hard work, and it makes her pretty tired!
Rick and I got two amazing presents. One, is our new house. It is almost unpacked, and I will be blogging with pictures later. Two, and even more exciting, we have a new niece. I am not going to use her real name, the Internet can be a scary place. But I will call her Kiki. She was born on Christmas Day. Her mommy had a very long, crummy labor, and eventually she came by
c-section. She was a whopping 11 lbs 13 oz and 21 inches long. She was two weeks overdue, 4 if you ask her mommy. She is adorable, and in insatiable eater. I can't wait to meet her in person. Her Mommy and Daddy want me to wait to blog with pictures of her so that they can get the announcements out. So I will blog on her later, and from now on.
I hope you all had an amazing Christmas, and that Santa was good to you.
Love
Amy

1 comment:

Nikki Lukas Longfish said...

santa still gives me all my christmas presents!