Monday, December 8, 2008

It has come to my attention...

That I have forgotten to mention that we bought a house. I don't have pictures yet, but will be taking some on friday. We don't close until the end of the month, but woo hoo we are almost home owners. We bought a cute 4 level house. It has a big backyard with swing holding trees in it. A large space for everyone who visits to park their RV's (if you have one) while they visit. And a basement big enough for Katie's playroom. It is a cute first home. We already have plans to remodel, so anyone (especially all our contractors Dave, Bill) who did want to visit while we do a complete kitchen overhaul, think South City house, can come visit while we do the remodel. We pay in beer, soda, and cooking, no cash sorry. We are planning on doing exactly what we did in South City, but with a slightly different look.
Anyway I will post pictures as soon as I get them. Ignore the snow, it is beautiful, but you should see the yard in the spring and summer. It is great. Very relaxing. Rick's hammock will be perfect for him under the big tree. And all the wind we get will rock him to sleep.
If you are sending us Christmas cards, I just sent mine out and our return address is on it. We love all of your cards. I will be sending out new address cards in January.
Love
Amy

4 comments:

Nikki Lukas Longfish said...

yay! a house!! congrats guys!! i can't wait to see pictures

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the pictures! Enjoy the grand tour, Dee! Wish we were touring it with you!!!!
Love, Rosette

Nadia said...

yeah! What a great family Christmas present! Can't wait to see the pics!

Grammie said...

Hi All,

I sent Katie's christmas play jumper and a really big picture of me (Free 8 x 10 from Lifetouch, the perks of being a teacher!). Let me know when you get it.

Love

Grammie (Mom)