Monday, December 8, 2008

Holiday Stress

I am sure you all are in the same situation. Three weeks until Christmas, shopping to finish, cards to mail out, goodies to bake, wrapping to finish, moving to do... Well I hope you don't have to move too. Here we are three weeks before Christmas, I am making, yes MAKING, gifts, I have one to go and it is the biggest one. Then I have to mail it all since I live in Wyoming now. We are hoping to close before Christmas, but definitely before December 30th. Katie's birthday is Wednesday and there is a party for her on Saturday. I have a Christmas performance to do with my class on the 18th, and we have to learn the songs. Stressed, nah. Ok that was a joke, but I am trying to take it as easy as possible, but it isn't easy. Rick says just to do my sewing while Katie is sleeping, (insert laugh here), Katie nap, HAH!!!
But I will get it all done, as will all of you, so keep your head on straight, and enjoy this Christmas season. Good luck with that one!
Love
Amy

2 comments:

Cinnamon said...

Merry Christmas Copsey's!!!!
When did you get the house? I must have missed that. Put some pics on so we can see. Totally understand the crazy busy! At least your sweet angel takes naps! Ours little devils are just now being allowed to stay home alone together! Big step for us! Love you and miss you lots. Cinnamon

Anonymous said...

Ah...those were the days! I enjoy reliving them through my family! Thank you....Grandma