Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Black Eye

Katie was at school yesterday and she got her first black eye. She was running, and ran into the back of a little girl. Hitting the back of the child's head. Her eye isn't swollen shut, but she can be a bit of an actress at times.
After I took pictures of Katie's eye she had to take a picture. She took one of my new haircut. She thinks I look like Ms. Becca, her teacher. I took it as a compliment, since she really likes her teacher. I told Aunt Carrie what she said, but I had already showered and fixed my hair again. She yelled out "NO Mommy, you changed it. Your hair was like Ms. Becca yesternight, today it is the old way." I always wish I could do my hair like my hairdresser does. She gives it so much more volume.

Then Daddy had to play with the camera. He likes to find out what settings take the best picture. For this picture he was playing with the ISO. I don't know what that means but he played with it while Katie and I posed for this picture.


But really don't you feel bad for this poor girl. Just look at that eye. Feel worse for me. She says it doesn't hurt anymore, I still get this look from strangers like "I know this is YOUR fault, what did you do to her." Seriously with looks like this she can pull all those heart strings.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!



2 comments:

Nikki Lukas Longfish said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!
miss you guys!

Dee said...

hyster! whats with the new font? i cant decide if i like it....
LOVE LOVE LOVE the new hair sister. you look great. the black eye is awesome. i expect katie picts soon or as long as you have them you can send them to my walgreens! wooT
<3