Thursday, February 5, 2009

Katie and Daddy trip

Today, Katie and I grabbed some fruit snacks, some water, and Molly to visit the wild horses on top of White Mountain, or as Katie calls it "Horse Mountain". It was a fun trip for us, but we missed Mommy and wished she was with us. However, we did take the camera so that Amy could see what we did today...


This is Katie on White Mountain with Rock Springs below us. Before anyone freaks out, there really wasn't a cliff behind her so she was perfectly safe standing there. There is a bench just out of site, so one would really have to work to get themselves to tumble down the hill at this spot.


Here she is trying to figure out where our house is.


"It's down there, Daddy." She makes me so proud when she acts just like me ;)


Even Molly wanted to take a look.

Katie asked to take my picture, so I let her. She is a pretty good photographer and she is only 3!

She fell behind looking for rocks, so she ran to catch up with me and Molly.

Whew!!! She was pooped...

but still managed somewhat of a smile.
I know that there have been other wild horse pictures, but we took some more. Enjoy...

I thought this was a pretty cool shot with Pilot Butte and the sky lined horse. Too bad it didn't rear up when I was taking the picture.

This years colt





That is all for this one- RWC

No comments: