Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Elk - by Rick

I was going through some of our recent pictures and noticed that a couple of my favorites from the National Elk Refuge didn't make it onto the blog. With that in mind, here you go...


My finger started itching at this point.

I know that my father-in-law is shaking about now... calm down Tom and breathe.

What an impressive group and a great trip as well.

These are the sleighs that take you out to see the elk. You do not have to go out there because you can see the elk from the road, but these folks will take you out amogst the elk and it is a really neat experience! Highly recommended if you ever find yourself near Jackson, Wyoming in the late fall or winter months.
FYI- Amy forgot to answer the trivia question from her "Jackson" blog... Johnny and June Carter Cash are the ones who sang the song.

RWC

No comments: