Saturday, November 1, 2008

A Quick Note

Frazzled Mommy here... Just so you know I have found out that a day filled, and I mean FILLED with candy consuming, plus too much excitement at night makes a cranky Katie. She had a VERY VERY difficult time going to sleep. "I want a cupcake, candy, pumpkin seeds, FOOOOOD!!!"
When we finally got her to sleep, we said "AHHHHHH" and watched Frasier. Only to be lulled to sleep by Katie talking in her sleep; "I want more candy, WAHHHHHHH!" "Give me more CANDY, WAAAAAAHHHHH." I went in to try to get her dream to end, only she then woke up mad at me. I, of course, was the mean old Mommy in her dream who refused her candy. Then she wanted to go potty, no get water, no some food, no go potty, no water. I have never wanted to tie her to the bed, and shut the door more. Finally I got her to go potty, and back to bed. She woke up what seemed like a million times last night. I got no sleep.
She just woke me up at 7am, asking for..., you guessed it, candy. If she can't have candy she wants pumpkin seeds.
I think my child has an issue with sugar. Oh great. I think I'll cancel Halloween next year.

1 comment:

Dee said...

haa you deserve a break! i would babysit but you are too far away! cant wait to see you!