Saturday, November 1, 2008

Later this Afternoon...

Katie has come down from her insane sugar high. She looked in the candy bowl this afternoon only to see that all the candy is gone. "Oh," she says, "Mommy come look, the candy is all gone." Sad face. "Yup," I tell her, "the trick-or-treaters got it all. She has conveniently forgotten about all her candy she got last night. I am letting her forget.
As for myself, I have finally gotten rid of the hangover like headache that I get whenever Katie doesn't allow me enough sleep. It only took a lot of Advil, and a pot or six of coffee. I used to miss Halloween after it was over, now I just shudder at the thought of it coming back in 364 days. I wish it was a leap year next year!!!

1 comment:

Dee said...

oh the joys of motherhood, lying to your daughter...haahahaha
what a halloween you guys had....i was tina turner. I will email you my picts.....weezy was SO good in the kitchen last night - she even went potty on the pads!
<3 you guys