Friday, October 10, 2008

October 10th and Guess What!?!?!

What a goof!!!
It SNOWED!!!! Katie didn't really know what to think, She liked it, but it was kinda cold. But Dori, the golden retriever loved this stuff. We threw snow balls to her. When we came inside Dori was whining to get back out. What a dog she is!!! Do you see how she is dressed? We woke up saw the snow and got into a jacket, hat and....rain boots. I hope her snow gear comes today. She was a little chilly.
Yup here I am, in my big baggy sweats, and yucky sweatshirt. Just pretend I am in cute yoga pants, my hair is washed and done, and I look gorgeous. Also pretend I am skinny and model like. In reality though, I slept on the couch last night, Rick has the stomach flu, and Katie woke me up at 6am, and since we sleep in the basement, I didn't even look out the dark window I just brought her to the couch for more sleep. Then she woke me up at a much more manageable time of 7:30, and when I looked out the basement windows I saw..... SNOW!!! For new snow citizen I couldn't wait, as you can see. This will melt though and we will get warm weather again for awhile. But for now Katie and I are going to play all we can!
We got about 3 inches last night and the snow just keeps falling. We are going to get dressed and go build a snowman later. The snow will melt soon though so I better get a move on!

No comments: