Thursday, August 21, 2008

Birthdays, Sickies, and More Random Stuff

I got some cute pictures of Katie today, and when I loaded them on the computer I found a couple of others that don't go with anything in particular. So I guess I needed a random post.

My birthday was last week and as you know Katie loves birthday's. Aunt Carrie made my dinner, stuffed shells, sausages, salad, and homemade pineapple upside down cake for dessert. Katie helped me blow out the candles, and she even got her own party hat.

If you are up there in years, Katie is great help with the candles!!!

Yesterday Daddy was sick. He had a 24 hr bug, and had to be in bed all day. Katie was my helper getting him drinks, crackers, and soup for lunch. She really liked that he got to eat soup in bed. She liked the noodles at dinner. And poor thing tonight she was sick too (not). She gave us a very sad face and said her tummy hurt and she needed noodles in bed. She needed Daddy to put a show on for her, and me to make soup. So after dinner, which she ate, she came downstairs, put on her jammies, and ate her soup while watching a show. Man, sick people have the life!!!

I found these pictures in the archives, and I wanted to show them to you. She really likes swimming, and I am trying to get in shape. I bought myself this swim cap and goggles, and Katie has used them more to play with then I have to work out with.

What a Goob!!!

Have a great Friday!
Amy

4 comments:

Grammie said...

Great pictures!! hope all of you are feeling better!

Love

Mom

Copsey Family said...

You know we actually ran out on my birthday. Fitting, I say. I kept telling Aunt Carrie to find a huge black out candle. I would have loved posting that!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the future swimming star! I hope no one else really gets sick, although the colorful blanket looks cozy to cuddle up with! Thanks for sharing the pics! Love, Mom

Nikki Lukas Longfish said...

happy belated birthday!!