Friday, August 28, 2015

Final Summer Trip


We took the kids for one last overnight trip to Salt Lake last weekend.  Rick's getting ready to hunt and needed to run to Scheels for supplies.  Yup you heard right I didn't say Cabelas.  Scheels has become our new favorite store, customer service is much better, and they have a ferris wheel.  Need I say more?!?!  We took a trip to the zoo so we could show Rick the dinosaurs, and the new exhibits.  The water fountain cracks me up.  Not only because I have scared the poop out of Clint when he drinks and I say "It's gonna bite you!!!"  But also because now he does it that to his sister.  What a sweet brother helping his sister get a drink (even if he is torturing her at the same time)!




The male gorilla was especially fun.  He was laying by the glass and the kids played a game of peek a boo with him.  



The dinosaurs all over the park were robotic and were pretty exciting to watch.  I think these treats would be pretty yummy don't you?


A trip to the zoo isn't complete without a ride on the train.  

What a fun weekend we had.  But now we are faced with going back to school.  I think Katie'd rather be eaten by a Grizzly!  

No comments: