Friday, May 29, 2015

Graduate



 Last week Clint became an official Kindergartner.  He graduated in a wonderful ceremony.  Can't you just see the excitement on his face?!?!?!



I asked Clint what he's most excited about happening in Kindergarten, and his reply; "I get to be with you every day Mommy."  Melt my mommy heart!  He is such a sweetheart!




He's so excited to be on summer break now.  He's been very busy staying in his jimmies and being a wild man at daycare all week.  Now I'm done with school too, so it's hang out time at the Copsey house!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Summer is officially begun! What a handsome boy! He loves his mommy so much:))))

Anonymous said...

Amy, I check every so often for your posts. Thank you so much for doing so. It's keeps me connected to you and Rick. We miss you much and I love seeing your family grow up. ~Cinnamon