Friday, February 10, 2012

Past Pictures


I bet at one time or another you have downloaded the pictures off your computer and went "oh yeah I forgot about that one!"  I found these two this morning.  Rick got a 4 wheeler for Christmas.  When you live out here and hunt like he does life is a lot easier with one of these!  He was walking the 4 plus miles in from his truck to get to his spot.  And while you may think well that's just good exercise you have to remember if he gets an  elk he has to carry it 4 plus miles out to his car.  In pieces.  In the cold.  So like I said life is now much easier.  Katie was so excited to get a ride.  Rick took her around the block, but I know she will be enjoying lots more rides come summer!!

Clint wasn't fond of the 4 wheeler.  He also wasn't fond of Katie and Rick leaving him behind.  He decided to go after them, and I'm pretty sure he thought he could catch up!  Good luck son!!

No comments: