Friday, March 18, 2011

Spring has Sprung

The people of Wyoming are going to tell me to bite my tongue. I am thinking that spring is finally here!! I know the kids look dressed for winter, but the temp was actually in the upper 40's in this picture. And after months of below freezing this to me is considered a warm spring day! People were outside washing their car, I saw a guy with some fertilizer getting his garden ready!!!
It was amazing considering that the week before looked like this! Katie is washing the window with snow for me. She is SOOOO sweet!! Just wait till spring I told her, and she can wash it with spray and towels! I don't think she will like that as much!


We will still get snow, I'm sure of it, but this one was a doozy for us. The flakes were fat, and for Katie...good enough to eat. She had to run outside to take a taste of the falling snow.

Although we could have gone sledding on a hill at the school up the street, we thought torturing poor daddy for a sled ride would be more exciting. We were right. So here is hoping spring is finally here, and that the weather begins to warm up more and more!!!

2 comments:

Grandma said...

Cute, cute, cute! It does look cold...but it also looks like everyone is having fun! Thanks for sharing.

Copsey Family said...

The kids had a blast in the warm (for us) weather. I think we took 2 walks that day and they both loved every minute!!!