Saturday, April 17, 2010

Painting and Ukelale Playing

I went to an beer and wine tasting auction at work last night, and I won two prizes, a night at a hotel, and a ukulele. Katie confiscated the ukulele when she got home this morning (she spent the night with my aunt since I didn't get home until so late.) She happened to be wearing this dress and the flower in her hair and it went to perfectly not to share with all of you.
Rick has also completed painting Katie's room. He still has trim work but the new electricity is in and the fan works. He has been pretty overwhelmed with not only work, but getting the rooms finished in time for Little Ricky to get here. He is in the home stretch now and we are almost ready to decorate.

As you can see, he had help with Katie's room. She couldn't wait to get some paint on the walls and did a pretty decent job with little mess.


She is making her room a princess room complete with a castle wall paper mural for the wall. We'll post it as soon as it's done!

2 comments:

Maggie said...

It's looking so great!

Grammie said...

Hi Katie,

Did I tell you that when I was a teenager I painted my room purple also! I can't wait to see your mural, too. I am so glad mommy is feeling better.

Hugs, Kisses to you all!

Grammie