Saturday, March 6, 2010

Wow it's been awhile!!!

Time has flown since I have written last. Christmas was great, and we enjoyed the quiet, although we missed the rest of our extended family, and the noise, and laughter they provide each holiday. I am currently 7 months pregnant, and we are gearing up for little Ricky's arrival. Katie is super excited. She can't wait to have a little brother! We have a little spring fever in our house, and if you look behind her you will see the snow still on the ground. But we don't let that bother us, we just plant indoors.

While we are busy with spring time thoughts and baby growing Rick is getting busy on the baby's room. He has been busy in between shifts painting, and putting in electrical for a ceiling fan.
Work is going well for both of us. Rick is back in the mine and roof bolting once again. It's a job. School is going well for me, and my Kindergartners are showing amazing progress. It is such an amazing thing to watch them learn and grow throughout the year. They are all reading, and writing, and beginning to add. Such smart children!
Hopefully I will be better about this site with all the excitement going on around here. I hope all is well with all of you!




2 comments:

Nikki Lukas Longfish said...

You look great Amy! Glad to hear the jobs are going well. Katie looks so big! I can't wait to see more updates.

Unknown said...

Holy Smokes!!!!!!! Clearly, I have not been checking your blog enough!! Congratulations to you and Rick on the pregnancy!!!!! How super duper exciting!!!!!!!! I am sooooo totally jealous of your adorable family, awesome house, great jobs, and bright future!!!! You have paid your dues and now you are reaping the rewards!!!! Good for you and I hope you're feeling well!!!! I hope you have continued good luck!!! You look so healthy and happy in the pregnancy picture - but the one I got a kick out of is the Katie baby picture because that is how I still see her in my mind when I think of you. : )