Thursday, October 23, 2008

Cinderella

Cinderella play is in full swing in the Copsey family. Katie watched the movie at her babysitters, and, much to her Daddy's dismay, she is obsessed with princes and princesses who fall in love and get married. She is Cinderella of course, and I am her handsome prince. I am told I have to dance with her at the ball, compliment her on her gown, and ask her to marry me. I mean who wouldn't compliment her on this?!?! She screams fashion from.....
her blue ball gown, pink cape, and wedding veil....
...to her purple Cinderella shoes. Look at that pedicure. Her feet look better than mine.

This is Dolly. She was a gift from Grammie and Katie loves her. I think she especially loves that Dolly can dress up too. I am also the Prince who dances with Dolly. Dolly is wearing a purple ensemble. Katie took this picture so you all could see how beautiful she is as well. Katie is loving Dolly's pink lipstick, and when she noticed it she informed me that she too needed lip stick to look beautiful for the prince.
So here is Mommy all excited to finally have Katie getting into dress up, and becoming a girly girl when...
Yikes, the crazy girl comes back out. Gone is the blue frilly dress, veil, fancy shoes, and princess facade. In comes the girl who would wear a swim cap all day. But who can blame her....
She gets it from her Dad.
A little of Mom too, although I wouldn't post myself in a swim cap, unless I was, ahem, swimming.

That's OK though. Girly girl, or tomboy, I'll take her any way I can get her!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun!!!! I miss seeing and being a part of it, but so appreciate you taking the time to share it! Love the pictures...thanks again for sharing them! Love, Grandma

Grammie said...

What a couple of princesses I have! I can't wait to see you guy's!

Love,

Mom/Grammie