Friday, July 4, 2008

What a Butte

Well Dee Dee came out a few weeks ago, and boy did we have a good time. We went to check out some dinosaurs, something I will take everyone to do when visiting. And then we did it. I can't believe I did it, but I did. We climbed Pilot Butte. The ensuing pictures will give you some detail into the ordeal. Dee made a very embarrassing video of me climbing up to the top. Thank goodness it won't download onto the blog! I think I will take everyone to see this too, just so you can experience it. It is gorgeous once you get on top. You feel like you are the Indian looking down at the settlers coming across the prairie. Enjoy the pictures, and brace yourself for your trip up.
Love
Amy

Do you see how happy we look? We obviously

don't understand the climb ahead of us.

Dee thinks this is a piece of cakeIt took me a good (no joke) 20 minutes to get

above the 2nd step!

Dee is so mean, she is hysterically laughing as

she takes video with her camera! I notice the

ladder looks small from where Rick is standing

(laughing) and taking pictures, but it doesn't look

that small up there!!!

I maybe a bit hysterical but we made it to the top!!

Go US!!!

Now I am climbing down. My big butt happens

to be hitting the rock, I can't believe I look like that.

Treadmill here I come!!!!

Thanks Dee for such a fun trip!

No comments: